Validation Program: Prove your Concept
Do you want to bring your innovative business idea to the next level?
Duration 5 weeks
Dates Coming soon
Deadline for Application Coming soon
The validation program is meant for entrepreneurs in the ideation and pre-start stages who have not yet developed their product or made significant sales.
For more advanced projects, we invite you to explore the Élan program.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM
The objective of the VALIDATION PROGRAM is to prove your concept, i.e. to validate the business problematic or challenge, define the solution, prototype it and confirm the product/market pair before spending time and money.
Emphasis will be on achievement and implementation. The goal is to bring you to work as much as you can on your project, and help you to get in touch as quickly as possible with at least one of your target customer segments to make sure your solution is relevant.
In order for Cilex to support you in the development of your business project, we have set up the validation program depicted as follows:
- 6 work sessions including workshops and coaching
- Advantageous access to the advice of our Professionals in Residence
- Targeted goals to be reached from week 1 to week 5
- Weekly personalized follow-ups
- Access to a pool of experts, Faculty Members (Professors) and students
- Privileged access to the network of Cilex and its business partners to facilitate strategic connexions
- Access to the office infrastructures of Cilex for the whole duration of the validation program
All the above-mentioned services are offered to you while you maintain your intellectual property and all of your business shares.
Do you want to be part of the next cohort?
Exclusively completed and timely applications within respective deadlines will be duly processed. Your business project will be assessed according to its innovative criterion, its commercial potential and your ability to bring it to successful achievement. Only Cilex and its Selection Committee will have access to the information made available by you.
If you are selected for the pre-incubation program, you commit yourself to:
- Attend all sessions, meetings and workshops
- Achieve the compulsory objectives required from week 1 to week 5 (personal work)
- Dedicate at least 20 hours per week to your project (individual coaching and personal work)
- Pay a one-time administrative fee of $30 + taxes
- Sign and respect the Incubation Agreement and the Non-Disclosure Agreement
TESTIMONIALS OF INCUBATED PARTICIPANTS
“Relevant training workshops hosted and conducted by experienced entrepreneurs, access to a network of opportunities, professional support provided by people as passionate as us; for me, that’s what Cilex is all about. An experience that is full of potential for any entrepreneur with an open mind.” – Simon Bégin, Framboise
“Excellent program for all those wishing to go from the dream to the reality of entrepreneurship. Thanks to Cilex, I had the chance to discover the useful steps enabling me to start my business project, to put it to the test and to be well supervised all along the achievement of my project endeavors. Thank you to Cilex and its organizers, they play the determining role of pillars for any future entrepreneur! ” – Jessica Liberatore, Primmo
“A beneficial business foundation in everything. Excellent business contacts.” – Charles-André Larocque, Fit at Work