ÉLAN PROGRAM: STRUCTURING AND MARKETING
Have you validated that your solution meets a market need and are you now required to structure your startup in order to do business with your first customers?
Duration 12 weeks
Dates January 31 to April 30, 2019
Deadline for application January 25, 2019
The Élan program is geared towards entrepreneurs who have successfully completed the validation program or who have validated their innovative concept within their target market.
To apply for this program, you must have met at least 20 contacts if you are in B2C and at least 5 contacts if you are in B2B.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM
The objective of the Élan program is to help you structure your startup and build your marketing strategy in order to make business deals with your first customers.
In order to assist you in your business steps, we have set up the Élan program which is described as follows:
- More than 12 hours of individualized coaching
- 12 trainings workshops and work sessions to acquire the foundations required for the effective development of your project (business law, intellectual property, marketing, pitch, finances…)
- Privileged access to the advice of our professionals in residence
- Networking and development activities to expand your business network
- Access to a pool of experts, professors and students
- Advantageous access to the network of Cilex and its business partners
- Access to the office infrastructures of Cilex for the whole duration of the Élan program (postal address, conference room and workstation in nomadic mode)
- One year of group mentoring (10 meetings) with the Gatineau Chamber of Commerce mentorship program
- One year of membership at the Gatineau Chamber of Commerce
All the above-mentioned services are offered to you while you preserve your intellectual property and all of your business shares.
Do you want to be part of the next cohort?
Only duly completed and timely applications within respective deadlines will be processed. Your project will be evaluated according to its innovative criterion, its business potential and your ability to successfully bring it to completion. Only Cilex and its selection committee will have access to the information provided.
If you are selected for the Élan program, you commit yourself to:
- Attend all sessions, meetings and workshops
- Achieve the compulsory objectives required from week 1 to week 12 (personal work)
- Devote at least 20 hours per week to your project (individual coaching and personal work)
- Pay a one-time fee of $500 + taxes
- Sign and respect the Incubation Agreement and the Non-Disclosure Agreement
TESTIMONIALS OF INCUBATED PARTICIPANTS
“Relevant training workshops hosted and conducted by experienced entrepreneurs, access to a network of opportunities, professional support provided by people as passionate as us; for me, that’s what Cilex is all about. An experience that is full of potential for any entrepreneur with an open mind.” – Simon Bégin, Framboise
“Excellent program for all those wishing to go from the dream to the reality of entrepreneurship. Thanks to Cilex, I had the chance to discover the useful steps enabling me to start my business project, to put it to the test and to be well supervised all along the achievement of my project endeavors. Thank you to Cilex and its organizers, they play the determining role of pillars for any future entrepreneur! ” – Jessica Liberatore, Primmo
“A beneficial business foundation in everything. Excellent business contacts.” – Charles-André Larocque, Fit at Work