Cilex launches its first incubation program
After several years offering incubation services, Cilex launched its first 17-week Incubation Program combining training workshops, co-development and individualized coaching.
Projects designers have until October 9 to submit their application. You, as selected participants or candidates, will then benefit from:
- More than 15 hours of individualized coaching to accompany you throughout the start of your projects.
- 13 co-development workshops to break away from isolation, help each other and evolve among peers.
- 13 trainings workshops to acquire the foundations required for the efficient development of your project (lean canvas, business law, accounting, marketing, pitch…)
- Privileged access to the advice of professionals for your legal, accounting, tax, intellectual property, insurance formalities…
- Networking and development activities to expand your business network.
- Access to a pool of experts, professors and students to meet your specific needs as far as human resources and expertise are concerned.
- Privileged access to the network of Cilex and its partners to facilitate strategic connexions.
- Access to the office infrastructures of Cilex for the whole duration of the program (mailing address, conference room and workstation).
- Post-incubation follow-up with your coach and a group mentoring session offered by the Gatineau Chamber of Commerce Mentorship Program to continue to be supported and “challenged” after the program.
The incubated participants or candidates duly preserve their intellectual property and all their business shares.